The RDCL Standard means we are :
- Organic whenever possible.
- Never using GMOs.
- Always 100% plant-based.
- Cruelty free, for all the animals.
- Caring for the one planet we all share.
- Never shipping water or single-use plastic bottles.
- Free from gluten, nuts and soy.
- Always delicious and enjoyable.
- And always created for you.
For our Radically Advanced Hydration products we carefully formulated to provide evidence backed ingredients at efficacious and safe levels. And of course we made them delicious so you can enjoy them everyday and build a healthy habit for years to come.
Vitamin C -
Source Freeze Dried Acerola
Vitamin C is significant to the human body and plays a role in reducing the inflammatory response and preventing the common cold. In addition, a few studies have shown that vitamin C deficiency is related to the increased risk and severity of influenza infections. Vitamin C is marketed as the go-to supplement for preventing and treating colds.
Vitamin D3 -
Vitamin D receptors are found throughout the body, and vitamin D is involved in many cellular processes, including the regulation of immune cells during infections, so it should come as no surprise that a deficiency can impair immunity.
Source / Irish Sea Water
Zinc plays many roles in the body — including several in the immune system alone. If you easily catch colds, make sure your diet provides you with enough zinc. Athletes and other people who sweat a lot are at greater risk of zinc insufficiency, but taking too much zinc is also a risk, so be careful.
Zinc lozenges can limit virus replication at the nasal epithelium and may reduce respiratory tract inflammation. Sucked throughout the day (75–95 milligrams of zinc per day, starting within 24 hours of symptom onset), they can reduce the duration of a cold by 2–4 days, though symptoms may persist for a few days thereafter. Lozenges with zinc acetate may be more effective than lozenges with zinc gluconate (a more common form), but the trials are few, and a recent meta-analysis failed to find a significant difference.
– Maintains the function of organ tissues, stimulates new cell production and slows aging
– Plays a key role in the immune system, helping it work efficiently and properly
– Very effective against the flu and colds, reduces harm that may come from different bacteria and viruses
– Makes the complexion more beautiful by producing new cells
– Helps neutralize toxins and eliminate heavy metals in the Body
– Plenty of zinc is needed for the immune system to work properly